Powered By Blogger

Followers

Welcome to my BloG!

You may wonder why I am spelling blog like this..BloG! There is no reason to it I just like it! :) Hope you have fun reading my bloG and enjoy .....:P

What Will be in my BloG!!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

UGG boots

I absolutely love UGG's! They are amazing. I really want to get a pair but i am going to wait until my feet stop growing and see about a pair then!! :) Anyway there are many different styles of the UGG boot and here are some! My favourite is the classic colour one that are then medium length not the extremely long ones!!

Ugg flip flops are great for those who go on holiday and are comfortable wearing flip flops! They are lots cheaper than the boot and more different!:)

These brown long uggs are very nice but are more expensive than these red ones! :) the red is a cool funky colour but can only be worn with certain things! The long brown uggs can be bought from schuh or office and others shops but the red ones might not be available in these shops..The coloured uggs come in many different colours like red pink blue etc!! So great for those who love a splash of colour!

Below are a pair of white uggs!!
I have a pair of these white Uggs but mine are
grey and are not real! This style is a fairly recent
design. The woollen knitted effect..









^^^^^^^
These classic coloured uggs with the button on the side are a fairly new design as well.
These ugg wellies are very stylish and cool. They are not very practical though with the fluffy bit at the top because if it was raining they would be pretty ruined!! :(

1 comment:

  1. This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing kubet88

    ReplyDelete