Powered By Blogger

Followers

Welcome to my BloG!

You may wonder why I am spelling blog like this..BloG! There is no reason to it I just like it! :) Hope you have fun reading my bloG and enjoy .....:P

What Will be in my BloG!!

Sunday 5 September 2010

This Is kind of Random!





These piggy and cute faced ipod speakers are perfect and SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
The lego brick ones i have never seen before but are wicked (in a good way!! :P) and the ones below the legos bricks are more of the classy design.



I know i have done my latest blogs on shoes but it came into my head to do it on ipod speakers! It will probably not interest anyone but ohh well ipod speakers are cool! It will only be short! I decided to do it on ipod speakers because i just recently bought some portable ones and there are some new ipods out! This is all i am going to say really ....here are some pictures!!! These green ones are cool and funky to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing kubet88

    ReplyDelete