Powered By Blogger

Followers

Welcome to my BloG!

You may wonder why I am spelling blog like this..BloG! There is no reason to it I just like it! :) Hope you have fun reading my bloG and enjoy .....:P

What Will be in my BloG!!

Thursday 2 September 2010

END OF AN ERA

Callum Stone from
THE BILL

Some police officers! Nate
in the background.

The Bill starting of the
programme sign.

Dale Smith or Smithy
acting!!!

I know my blog is mainly about fashion but i just wanted to announce that my favourite television programme "THE BILL" is ending. I have only been watching for about a year and a bit but i absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! One of my friends none of who i have mentioned loves it as well. We are both extremely sad about it ending. I am so sad that i am doing a "THE BILL" tribute thingyy and dressing up as a police officer for hallowe'en.

3 comments:

  1. in the 2nd picture the other police officer is Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing kubet88

    ReplyDelete