Powered By Blogger

Followers

Welcome to my BloG!

You may wonder why I am spelling blog like this..BloG! There is no reason to it I just like it! :) Hope you have fun reading my bloG and enjoy .....:P

What Will be in my BloG!!

Thursday 2 September 2010

TRAINERS!!

Trainers are my favourites along with Sandals! My favourite brands are Nike, K Swiss, Converse and DC. Some people are not keen on the big nike 6.0 but i am a huge fan and own a pair of purple and yellow ones. I love all shoes. It seems weird that one day i am weraing a slim sandal and then the next day i am wearing a big huge trainer... anyway i like it sooo....
Here are some of my favourite trainers...!


These Silver high top nikes are very cool and are very hip..! They make look like it is just a shoe for a boy but nikes can be worn by girls to. Th
e hightop has become very in fashion now.

This shelf of converse is very cool! I would love to have this on a wall in my bedroom. They are the more funky and colourful converse hightops.

These Nike 6.0,
are the ones that i have and the ones that i plan to wear on our school forest walk! They are very colouful and add a splash of colour to whatever you are wearing!



These nike shoes are full of colour and fun. I do not have these
ones but would like to have some! I just love these shoes because i think that they are fun and funky!! I love all shoes! TRAINERS SANDALS FLIP FLOPS BOOTS.....

3 comments:

  1. Wear the trainers more often I have never ever seen you wear them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saving them for the forrest walk then i will wear them!! FOLLOW MY BLOG YOU SAID YOU WOULD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing kubet88

    ReplyDelete